The entertainment industry hit a pause button last year in March after the government announced a nationwide lockdown to control the spread of Coronavirus. And looking at the rising number of cases now, the Maharashtra government imposed a 15-day lockdown in the state. Starting April 15, and has put a hold on the shootings of films, TV shows and advertisements. Vijayendra Kumeria on Maharashtra cancelled shootings shares his opinion.
Last year actor Vijayendra Kumeria was shooting for his supernatural thriller “Naagin: Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel”, which was pulled down by the makers soon after the shooting restrictions were lifted. His new show “Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha” just went on-air in March this year, and with the shootings being stalled in Mumbai, he said, “I don’t know what’s in store for us.”
Vijayendra Kumeria on Maharashtra cancelled shootings:
“Our show went on-air very recently, and this is the time when you make a connection with the audience. The first few months are very crucial, and hearing the government make the announcement was quite disheartening. The lockdown is the worst that could have happened. But we all saw it coming, we all took it very lightly, and the rising number of cases is proof of that,” he added.
Earlier the government had imposed a night curfew and a weekend curfew. The “Udaan” actor said, “It’s difficult. We had done double shift so that we would have some bank of content to keep entertaining the people. Let’s see how things pan out now.”
Currently, the team of his show “Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha” where Vijayendra plays Darsh Rawal, a blind photographer, is in Goa shooting for a destination wedding sequence. The show is produced by Sonali and Amir Jaffar. He says, “The producer duo is good and has ensured that the shoot goes on smoothly in Goa.”
So, this was all about Vijayendra Kumeria on Maharashtra cancelled shootings. Stay tuned to Bollywood Hush for more news and updates.