It’s the birthday of the extraordinary beautiful actress Wamiqa Gabbi. We know you love the actress a lot. So, we have six interesting and unknown facts about the actress on this Wamiqa Gabbi Birthday Special. Wamiqa is known for her roles in blockbusters movies like Baahubali and Khufiya. The Grahan star who has been receiving raving reviews for her performance in the web series is the latest talk of the town. On 29th September 2021, Wamiqa turns 27.
Wamiqa is all set to play the role of Sivagami in the prequel series of the Baahubali film franchise. Not only this, but she has also managed to bag a crucial role in Anushka Sharma’s latest production, Mai, a Netflix web series. The actress has some interesting projects lined out for her fans. Now, not delaying any further, let’s look at six interesting facts about the actress on this Wamiqa Gabbi Birthday Special. Read on.
Wamiqa Gabbi Birthday Special:
- Wamiqa Gabbi who has stunned us with her powerpack Hindi performances is very popular for her work in Punjabi and the South film industry.
- She is a polyglot, She is fluent in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi, Hindi and English.
- The actress is supremely multitalented, she is a singer, a Kathak dancer, and an animal activist. She is a proud dog mommy to five cute doggies.
- In the year 2007, as a 14-year-old, she started her cinematic journey in the film Jab We Met.
- Wamiqa is a family person. She is very close to them and especially her father.
- She is lauded as the next big face of the film industry. Wamiqa has mega projects in her kitty. Some of her big projects include Vishal Bhardwaj’s Khufiya, Atul Mongia’s Mai produced by Anushka Sharma and is said to be taking on the role of Sivagami in the Baahubali prequel. We will see her in some awesome content super soon!
So, this was all about the talented and beautiful actress Wamiqa. Stay tuned to Bollywood Hush for the latest celebrity news and updates.