Bollywood News & gossip | On the 4th of June, a shocking news article surfaced on the internet, accusing Naagin 3 star Pearl V Puri of abusing a youngster. As it was a case filed under the POSCO Act, he was detained and held in court custody for 14 days.
Pearl V Puri has been accused of assaulting his co-star’s daughter according to reports. Following that, various celebrities and colleagues from the television business, including Ekta Kapoor, Anita Hassanandani, Surbhi Jyoti, Karishma Tanna, and Krystle D’Souza, to mention a few, came out in support of Pearl V Puri.
The mother of the youngster claimed Pearl was innocent and that her husband was framing him, according to Ekta Kapoor’s article. Now, the minor’s father’s lawyer has issued a statement claiming that the victim had identified the perpetrator and that a medical investigation had verified the molestation.
The lawyer claimed in the statement that his client (the minor’s father) had not spoken to his daughter in 5 months. When he went to pay his daughter’s school tuition one day, she came up to him and requested him to take her home. The 5-year-old then told her father about the event. He then immediately contacted the police, who conducted a medical test, following which she identified the suspect as Ragbir.
Ragbir was performed by Pearl V Puri in Bepannah Pyar. When the girl was given the images, she verified him. The girl had reported the incident to her mother, who had yelled at him.
Pearl V Puri Case | Here’s What the Victim’s Lawyer Said:
1) The girl came running to her father for aid,” the lawyer said. She asked a few questions in the matter. So, like a caring parent, my client paid attention to his daughter’s problem. He accompanied her to the police station for a medical examination. Is that a mistake or a crime?
2) My client (the father of the kid) never mentioned anyone’s name. The accused was named by the girl kid.
3) The child reported the incident, and a medical evaluation determined that she was telling the truth. So, where does my client (the girl’s father) go wrong in verifying her complaint? The girl’s mother was also summoned to the Nair hospital for medical treatment, and she was present. Why would a 5-year-old lie about something like this? My question to all the powerful individuals on social media on behalf of my client is: if your 5-year-old child reports this sort of occurrence, would you not follow the same method that my client did for your child?
4) Making accusations about a broken marriage, a toxic relationship, or a horrible spouse to deflect attention away from the reality that the kid has been raped is completely false. What happened to the child has nothing to do with whether the marriage is good or terrible. Why is it that the youngster told the truth, which was validated by the medical report?
5) The topic of conversation should be that a 5-year-old kid was abused, and the abuser should be punished. Everything else is a waste of time.
6) Would any other parent dare to fight for the child’s justice? If prominent individuals create such animosity toward the female child’s accusation against such a horrific crime?”
The lawyer went on to accuse ‘influential persons’ in the sector of falsely accusing his client. “With folded hands, my client pleads that everyone allows the judges to do their job. And cease accusing my daughter of being a liar,” he said at the end of the statement.