On Sunday, Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope declared that legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar’s health has improved. After testing positive for COVID-19 with minor symptoms, the 92-year-old singer was admitted to the Breach Candy Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) last week.
“Lata Mangeshkar’s condition is improving,” Mr. Tope remarked in a chat with media in Jalna, Maharashtra. According to PTI, “I spoke with officials at the Breach Candy Hospital, who gave me an update on her health.” Mr. Tope further stated that he instructed the medical staff that the hospital’s spokesperson should offer updates on the singer’s status because the public is interested in her health.
Mr. Tope stated that the Breach Candy Hospital will be able to provide an update on the iconic singer’s condition after speaking with her close family. Lata Mangeshkar is still in the ICU and being treated, according to Dr. Pratit Samdani, an associate professor at the Breach Candy Hospital, who told PTI earlier in the day.
On Thursday, Asha Bhosle, Lata Di’s sister, and a legendary singer provided an update on Lata Mangeshkar’s condition. According to ETimes, the singer attempted to meet. Lata Mangeshkar at the hospital but was rejected because of a Covid-19 case. “They aren’t allowing anyone,” she said. I went once but was not permitted to enter the compound.”
Asha Bhosle also confessed that she isn’t feeling well and is suffering from a cough and cold. However, she assuaged our fears by stating that she has not contracted COVID. “But Didi is improving; she is better than before,” she remarked of Lata Mangeshkar’s health.