The Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all over the headlines. Kangana has proven that she isn’t the one to back-off. After BMC demolished Kangana’s office in Pali Hill Bandra, the actress revolted with maximum power. Bollywood Hush has Kangana Ranaut’s controversy decoded. Know all the latest updates and highlights on Kangana below.
Kangana Ranaut’s controversy decoded:
- Since Uddhav Thackerey’s government demolished Kangana Ranaut’s office in Bandra. A lot of support has been seen for the actress from the netizens and celebrities. Bollywood celebrities like Anupam Kher, Dia Mirza, Renuka Sahane, Ankita Lokhande, and Sonal Chouhan came forward for actress support. Later on, Babita Phogat who is a part of the BJP also made a video in support of Kangana. Have a look at it below.
- Even the actress Kangana Ranaut made a video directing towards Maharashtra’s Chief Minister Uddhav Thackerey. The video soon went viral on the internet. Kangana bashed the chief minister of Maharashtra in her video and didn’t hold back. Introspectively, a case was filed against the actress Kangana Ranaut at Vikhroli police station for her tone of language in the video against the chief minister. However, many Bollywood celebrities chose to stand with the actress in this case too.
- Himachal Pradesh’s Mahila Aayog also wrote a letter to file a case against those harassing the actress.
- Talking about her office, BMC demolished it in 14 hours, irrespective of the 24 hours of notice given to her. Kangana’s lawyer took the case to the high court. The court has decided to hear the case on 22nd September. Until then, Kangana has got a stay order.
- Kangana Ranaut’s mother, Asha Ranaut switched her support from Congress to BJP. Asha Ranaut has joined the ruling party BJP. Asha says that after what the Maharastra government has done to her daughter she had no other option rather than leaving Congress and joining BJP.
- The latest reports also suggest that Kangana would be standing as opposition in Maharashtra elections. However, there is no official statement from the actress yet.
- On Sunday, 13 September 2020, Kangana Ranaut met Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari, along with sister and manager Rangoli Chandel, after her 40-minute meeting, Kangana in her brief to the media said, “I met Governor Koshyari & told him about the unjust treatment I’ve received. I hope justice will be given to me so that the faith of all citizens including young girls, is restored in the system.”
So, this was all for now on Kangana Ranaut’s controversy decoded. Stay tuned to Bollywood Hush for more news and updates on your favorite celebs.